Here is a rundown of the autobots and decepticons and their alt modes in Michael Bays next Transformers film Transformers Dark Of The Moon:
- Optimus Prime (Peter Cullen), Leader of the autobots, still has the same alt mode from previous films Peterbilt 379 Truck, though this time has gained a trailer.
- Sentinel Prime (Leonard Nemoy), As seen in the first DOTM trailer, he is Optimus Primes predecessor who turns into a Rosenbauer Panter fire truck.
- Bumblebee, Sams guardian from the first two films, turns into a fifth-generation Chevrolet Camaro.
- Ironhide, autobot weapons specialist, turns into a GMC Topkick.
- Ratchet, autobot medic, turns into a search and rescue Hummer H2.
- Sideswipe, turns into a Chevrolet Corvette Centennial as in Revenge Of The Fallen, though this time is a convertible.
- Mirage, turns into a Ferrari 458 Italia.
- Silverbolt (James Avery), Silverbolts vehicle mode is unknown at this point, though will most likely be a jet of some kind.
- The Wreckers, A sub-team of autobots that all transform into different Chevrolet Impala Stock cars equipt with machine guns. The Wreckers are:
- Leadfoot, turns into a Juan Pablo Montoya #42 target car.
- Roadbuster, turns into a Dale Earnhardt #88 AMP Energy/National Guard car.
- Topspin, turns into a Jimmie Johnson #48 Lowe’s/Kobalt car.
- Wheelie (Tom Kenny), former decepticon, turns into a remote controlled car as in Revenge Of The Fallen.
- Mercedes Benz W212, name umknown as of yet, but is said to be friends with Wheelie.
- Megatron, Leader of the Decepticons, has once again changed vehicle modes, but this time to an earth vehicle Mack Titan 10-Wheeler tank truck.
- Shockwave, turns into a cybertronian tank ala megatron in Revenge Of The Fallen, and will act as one of the films main villains.
- Starscream, decepticon air leader who turns into a F-22 Raptor.
- Soundwave, decepticon communications officer, turns into a SUV after his satellite mode in Revenge Of The Fallen.
- Laserbeak, one of soundwaves minions, bird esque robot.
- Superfund armoured security truck, name unknown as of yet.
- The Dreads, group of decepticon clones, they turn into Chevrolet Suburban emergency vehicles.